Geo-fencing technology streamlines location-based audience targeting to find new customers and nudge existing ones. With our help, you can successfully implement a turnkey strategy to adopt this cutting-edge marketing technology.
Here’s how it works: A virtual fence is traced around an event location during a scheduled time. A mobile user enters the geo-fenced location during that time frame. They become part of an audience you can target later. For up to 30 days later, the user sees your ads.
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any business’s location
- Leverage targeted campaigns only to customers within a predetermined physical proximity to your business
- Track off-line or “last mile” conversions to measure your advertising success with Conversion Zones
Starting Bid At Auction: $300
- Client must pay $1,500 in cash and Gatorworks will donate the remaining $1,500.
- Includes campaign strategy, setup, and all creative / messaging
- Impressions: Approximately 500,000
Geo-fencing Targeted Display Campaign
Gatorworks is a boutique digital agency based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We provide strategic Branding, Web, and Inbound Marketing services.